Tuesday, October 17, 2017

E-book is out

If $17 was too much for a paperback, but you've just been dying to get my book to see if I can actually write anything worth reading (because this blog sure doesn't fit the bill), you can now get the much cheaper $8 e-book version.

I've just committed to buying books at a local book store if I can, but I really don't know another way to get an e-book than Amazon/Kindle. Here's the link for the Kindle version:

https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Wait-Called-Jacob-Weber-ebook/dp/B076H8FKNZ/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1508290153&sr=8-1.

Thanks to the folks who already got the high-priced paperback, and huge thanks to the people who have wanted to talk to me about it. I wrote the book for the same reason I write anything: to say things I think people will find worth reading, and, hopefully, talking about.

Thanks to everyone who ever checks out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I like to know people are reading and thinking.