Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I keep saying I hate writing really short stories, but they seem to be what people want to publish

This is just a quick post to say I got another story published yesterday. This is in a newer journal called Bridge Eight. I hadn't heard of them until I saw they were accepting submissions, but looking at some of the other stuff they've published, I'm proud they picked one of mine. This one's a pretty quick little story. I keep saying I don't particularly like writing shorter ones, but that seems to be what a lot of journals are looking for, and I've had more of the really short ones published than the longer ones.

The story's here. Since people seemed to like my very short story, I'll make this a very short post, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I like to know people are reading and thinking.