Thursday, November 19, 2020

Quick post concerning my very distinguished story about sex dolls

While I'm grinding through a long week of work that's slowing down my assault on the Carolyn Ferrell story that's next up in my annual Best American Short Stories analysis, I thought I'd take a quick second to give everyone a link to my short story "The Cindies," which dropped today at Bull Magazine. I know 90% of my readers on this blog are students looking for help with BASS who are probably unaware I even write stories of my own, but for the ride-or-die Heretic fans out there, here's my latest. Thanks for reading. 

4 comments:

  1. Jacob, I liked "The Cindies" quite a bit. Really, a unique, well worked out idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sex doll are one of the favorite dolls for anyone. These dolls make feel you like as real girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally, I delete spam comments. But you know, lovedollplace, you're right. These dolls really do make feel you like as real girl.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I like to know people are reading and thinking.